donderdag 12 september 2013

The first part

For a few seconds I forgot where I am. Just for a few seconds. My surroundings remind me immediately.
I get up and stare through the glass. Not that there was much to see. Actually there was nothing to see at all. Yet I believe there is another world outside this glass cage. Again I hit the glass as hard as I can. I keep hitting until I'm too tired to move. Not a single crack appeared. I try screaming but it doesn't work. Hours of screaming has made my throat sore. My voice is nothing but a mere whisper. Even if I was able to scream, who would hear me? No one will find me here. I'm stuck and by the looks of it, it may take a while before I get out. I let out a sigh and sit down again. The floor feels cold against my bare hands and feet. I cover my eyes and try to block my senses. I was able to stop thinking a long time ago because I don't want to know why I'm here. I don't want to know how long I've been here. All I want is to sleep and dream about freedom. Though not all my dreams are showing me what I want. I try to catch my sleep again while wondering what will happen this time. The last dream scared me to death and yet now I want to dream again.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten