donderdag 12 september 2013

Stranger

Hello Stranger. I don't think you know me. But I must confess, I've been watching you, every day. Why you ask? Because you fascinate me. You look different every time I see you. You are everywhere I go. It doesn't matter what I do, you are there too. Our paths continuously cross each other. I know this must sound very weird. Especially because I've never really talked to you. I sort of regret that fact for I've always wondered where you are going, where you are coming from and what you are going to do. What do you want in life?
It's a shame I'm still too afraid to ask you. Hopefully, one day, you'll read this and approach me.
Hopefully you will tell me your story. Maybe you will not remember me, but I will always remember you.
I will leave you alone now. It is time for our paths to separate for today.
See you tomorrow, Stranger passing me by on the streets.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten